|Children ages 13 – 17||€ 3.50|
|Children ages 0 – 12 jaar||Free entrance|
|CKV/CJP (Cultural Youth Pass)||€ 3.00|
Admission Groups (from 15 people)
|Children ages 13 – 18||€ 2.75|
|Children ages 0 – 12||Free entrance|
|Student HBO/University||€ 5.50|
|Student Fontys/UvT (with student ID card)||€ 2.75|
|Student ROC/MBO/secondary school||€ 2.75|
|Student secondary school with CKV/CJP (Cultural Youth Pass)||€ 2.25|
|Student primary school||Free entrance|
Choose your guided tour here
Buy your tickets online
View the museum's admission prices and buy tickets in advance. You can also book your favourite workshop or masterclass online.
How it works
- Select the number of tickets and the type of tickets you want to buy.
- Follow the steps in the payment system.
- Once payment has been received, the ticket(s) will be sent to your e-mail address in PDF format. It may be a few minutes before you receive them. If you have still not received anything after that, check whether the payment has been made and look in your spam box to see if they are there.
- Print the ticket(s) out and bring them to the museum with you. It is also possible to scan the tickets through your smartphone.
- If you have a discount card or museum card, always bring it with you to show when your ticket is being scanned.
Enjoy your visit!
When you are encounter problems booking your tickets online, please contact Ticket Team during office hours via telephone +31 (0)252 220956 or email email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via +31 (0)13 5367475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about taking wedding photos in the TextielMuseum here.