Rules & regulations
- Large bags or backpacks are not allowed in the museum.
- Bags can be stored in the available lockers.
- Visitors may take photos without the use of flash or tripod, unless otherwise specified. Different rules apply in the TextielLab: to respect the copyright of the designers and artists, visitors are not allowed to take detailed photographs of individual works.
- Photography with (semi) professional equipment, flash and tripod is not allowed without special permission from the Team Marketing & Communications.
- Filming in the TextielMuseum is prohibited unless you have special permission from the Team Marketing & Communications. It's only allowed in the Wollendekenfabriek and outside of the museum.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the museum.
- Pets, with the exception of guide dogs, are not permitted inside the museum.
- Our photographer regularly takes photos for journalistic and educational purposes These photos can be used as news item on the website. If you don't agree to this, please inform us in advance (or report it to our photographer).
- Food and/or drinks may only be consumed in the designated cafe area. Only food and drinks purchased from the cafe may be consumed.
Click here for the General Visitor Agreement.
Click here for the General Purchase Agreement.
Click here for the General Sales Agreement.
These rules and regulations apply to the TextielMuseum, its depots and subsidiary buildings, as further described in Article 1.3 of the General Visitor Agreement.