The TextielMuseum Library has the following facilities and rules.
- Six workspaces for individual visitors with laptop connections
- Two computers for visitors
- Eighteen workspaces for groups
- Photocopies (€ 0.10 per copy)
- Photography is allowed (without flash and tripod, for private use only)
Lending conditions and requests
- No lending to third parties.
- Material from the sample archive can be requested through one of the assistants.
- Material from the depot (archive collections, historical and antique books, magazine issues, sample books and notebooks of the Textielschool) should preferably be requested one full working day in advance via e-mail or phone. Material from the depot begins with the code 6:, 7:, T or A.
- Material from the museum collection cannot be requested through the Library. See the FAQs for details [LINK NAAR FAQS].