- Taking large bags or backpacks (larger than A4) into the museum is not allowed. Please leave your bag in a locker in the cloakroom for your own safety (in connection moving machinery) and to prevent displayed objects becoming damaged. Bags are available from the reception desk for taking your personal possessions and valuables into the museum.
- Please place your own luggage items in the designated lockers.
- Unless otherwise indicated, photography without flash lighting or a tripod is allowed in the TextielMuseum. A special rule applies in the TextielLab: in order to respect the copyrights of designers and artists, taking detailed photographs of the displayed objects is not allowed.
- Photography with semi-professional or professional equipment, flash lighting or a tripod is not allowed unless the Marketing & Communication Team has given authorisation.
- With the exception of the Woollen Blanket Factory exhibition, recording video is not allowed unless the Marketing & Communication Team has given authorisation. Filming the outside of the building is allowed.
- Smoking in the museum is not allowed.
- With the exception of seeing-eye dogs, pets are not allowed in the museum.
- Our in-house photographer regularly takes photos for journalistic and educational purposes. These photos can be used for news items on our website and in other communication channels. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let us know in advance or inform our photographer directly.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed in the TextielCafé.
- Consuming your own food or drinks in the TextielCafé is not allowed.
Conditions are only available in Dutch:
Click here to view the General Terms and Conditions for visitors.
Click here to view the General Purchase Conditions.
Click here to view the General Conditions of Sale.
Click here to view the General Conditions.
These rules apply to the TextielMuseum, repositories and annexes as referred to in Article 1.3 of the General Terms and Conditions for Visitors.