Together with other kids you get a tour through the museum, here you see the machines and the artworks and get a broad idea of the museum.
After the tour you go to the Studio’s to create your own work of art!
Each meeting of the Art Flock is accompanied by a museum educator and the themes change weekly.
The maximum number of participants is 15 children per group.
The cost per meeting amount to € 7.50 per child (museum admission free).
- Saturday 26 January – Embroidery
- Saturday 16 February – Tie & Dye
- Saturday 30 March – Selfportrait
- Saturday 20 April – Wrapped works
- Saturday 25 May – Stars Night
- Saturday 29 June – Sashiko
- Saturday 27 July – Felt Adventure
- Saturday 31 August – Crazy Faces
- Saturday 28 September – Textile Mobile
- Saturday 26 October – Landscapes
- Saturday 30 November – Colour Expedition
- Saturday 21 December – Christmass Table